Your verification email (to verify your email address) should usually arrive within a few minutes. If it hasn't turned up check your spam folder.
If the email still hasn't arrived after a few minutes there are a few possible reasons:
- Occasionally users may accidentally misspel their email address
- There could be a temporary issue at our email sending provider (Mailgun) that is delaying emails
- There could be a temporary issue at your email provider that is delaying emails
- You may have very strict email filtering enabled and don't accept email from new senders (in this case you should update your rules to allow email from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your email provider may be rejecting email sent by our email sending provider (Mailgun)
The quickest resolution in many cases is simply to register again using a different email address.